[File-rc-users] Dear Beloved, From Mrs.Patricia Daugherty. Please I want your sincerely and urgent answer.

Mrs.Patricia Daugherty nadiah at pnbcommercial.my
Thu Dec 8 18:18:23 UTC 2016

   Dear Beloved,

 I sent this mail praying for it to reach you in good health, After going
through your profile and seeing the good works you are doing, I decided to
contact you since I am in a very critical health condition in which I sleep
every night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day. I am
Mrs.Patricia Daugherty, a widow suffering from long time illness. I have
some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of (Two Million Five
Hundred Thousand US Dollars) my Doctor told me recently that I would not
last due to the illness. Having known my condition, I decided to donate
this fund to a good person that will utilize it the way i am going to
instruct herein. I need a very honest and God fearing person who can claim
this money and use it for Charity works, for orphanages, widows and also
build schools for less privilege that will be named after my late husband
if possible.

 I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit
this money after I die. Please I want your sincerely and urgent answer to
know if you will be able to execute this project, and I will give you more
information on how the fund will be transferred to your bank account.

 I am waiting for your reply.

 Thank you,
 Mrs.Patricia Daugherty.