[Foo2zjs-maintainer] New version

me at lucabedogni.it me at lucabedogni.it
Wed Nov 7 12:26:31 UTC 2007

Hi
    we're shipping a relatively old version opf foo2zjs, commited on
2007-07-18. As today, many improvements has been made, and #449426
show that there aren't only improvments.
So, the last bug is important, because it doesn't let the user to download
firmwares. We could use the patch proposed, make a patch from the new
version of foo2zjs for the getweb script, or ship the whole new foo2zjs
package.

I think that shipping the new package is the best idea.

Regards