[Foo2zjs-maintainer] new GUI for firmware and icm download

Steffen Joeris steffen.joeris at skolelinux.de
Sun Sep 30 07:32:00 UTC 2007

Dear Rick

As you might recall, I am one of the Debian maintainers for foo2zjs.
I would like to inform you that I have been working on a GUI around the getweb
script. This was a user request to avoid using the commandline for
downloading firmware and the icm files. You can find the code for the current
GUI (named Hannah) here[0]. I thought you might want to know about it and
maybe have a look, evaluate and see, if that is something you might want to
include upstream or not. It will be tested with a version in Debian
experimental for now. We also patched the getweb[1] script a bit to fit our
needs. I hope this information helps you.
Have a nice sunday.

Cheers
Steffen

[0]: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/foo2zjs/trunk/hannah/?rev=0&sc=0