[Foo2zjs-maintainer] Dependency for hannah

Luca Bedogni lbedogni at cs.unibo.it
Sun Sep 30 17:31:17 UTC 2007

Hi
	at this time, hannah uses either gksu or kdesu depending on the installation,
so foo2zjs now depends either on kdebase-bin and gksu.
From my poin of view, that's not ok, firstly because a sysadmin, with no kde
or gnome installed could use the getweb script directly, and secondly because
someone on a kde system shouldn't install gksu for a driver, and a gnome user
the same.
So, my proposal is to make a different package for hannah, and maybe split it
into hannah-kde and hannah-gnome. This way, someone could use foo2zjs as
usual, or install his specific version.

Ideas?

Regards
--