[Foo2zjs-maintainer] RECEIVE YOUR FUND THROUGH APEX COURIER&CARGO

Mrs.Edith Lopez ARAMIS at vip.hr
Tue Mar 23 16:52:58 UTC 2010

RECEIVE YOUR FUND THROUGH APEX COURIER&CARGO

I have been waiting for you to Contact me for your Lottory Wnning/ Inheritance Fund,  $5m USD, or you direct me how to send it to you, but I did not heard from you. Then I went and deposited the $5 Million USA Dollars as a consignments box to APEX COURIER & CARGO  SERVICE  Because I traveled out the country  and i will not come back till next month end. I want You to contact the APEX COURIER SERVICE Head office to know when they will deliver your consignment box to you.

Please i want to let you know that is only the director Dr William Momoh knows the content and no body else knows about this only Dr Williams Momoh  the director Apex Courier & Cargo , So please waste no time in contacting them with the below information. I have paid for the delivery fee, The only money you have to send to them now is the security keeping fee of your consignment. Please i will advice you to be friendly with Dr William Momoh   the director because he alone have the idea of the content of your consignment.

But i want to let you know that i did not give him the key of the box so please take note that as soon as they deliver the consignment use this ( CODE NUMBERS TO OPEN THE  BOX TO KNOW IF THE COMPLETE OF $5 MILLION USD IS IN IT ) THE CODE ( 0036589] AND I WANT YOU TO KEEP THIS CODE NUMBER CONFIDENTIAL IN YOUR HOME TO AVOID ANOTHER PERSON GETTING IN TOUCH WITH YOUR MONEY MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. PLEASE CONTACT THEM TO THE BELOW INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL

CONTACT PERSON: Dr.WILLIAMS MOMOH
DESPATCH DIRECTOR APEX COURIER SERVICE
 WEST AFRICA HEAD OFFICE
ADDRESS HOUSE 8A 112 ROAD FESTAC TOWN
LAGOS NIGERIA
Email  apexcargoexpress at gmail.com
Telephone +234 8035649823

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid increasing the security keeping fee I gave them your delivering address but you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid  any mistake in delivering your consignment to your home reconfirm below information to the company immediately and tell them to send to you the airway bill receipt as soon as you send them the security fee. I would have paid the security fee for you but they said no because they dont know when you will contact them  For the delivery so please they are waiting for you to contact them with your information to avoid mistake in delivery.and let them know also that they should waste no time in sending to you the tracking number or the airwaybill reciept of your consignment so that you can be able to track it and know when it will arrive your country.

(1) Full Name:
(2) Address:
(3) Phone:
(4) Company Name:
(5) Company Address:
(6) Company Position:
(7) Profession:
(8) Age:
(9) Marital Status:

Let me know as soon as you receive your consignment, and check the contents whether the complete of the total $5 million united states dollars is in it. Please always call them to know the condition of this consignment because you know the content so please let it be very important to you So try and do everything possible to make sure that the box gets to your home without any delay.

Best Wishes,
Jame Desmond