[Foo2zjs-maintainer] Dearest beloved One in Christ:

Mrs Caroline Christian. russell.white12 at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 15 23:38:19 UTC 2010

Dearest beloved One in Christ:

I am Mrs. Caroline Christian from usa. When my late husband was alive: He deposited the sum of (us9.8m) with a BANK here in Cotonou, Benin Republic. for safe keeping. I am presently with my laptop in a hospital where i have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs, I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.

It is my last wish to see that this cash distributed among charity organization. And for your compensation, 5% for any expenses, 10% of the total cash will be for you, while 85% will be for the work of God. I will release all legal documents that will prove you as my beneficiary to my funds. Contact me at...... [caroline_christian0 at yahoo.com]

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Caroline Christian.