[Foo2zjs-maintainer] foo2zjs moving to Debian Printing Team maintenance

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 10:32:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

I would like to upload the most current snapshot of foo2zjs to Ubuntu
before Natty's feature freeze on Feb 24. It would be great if you could
update the Debian package as soon as possible, so that I can merge
changes from it. Can you also merge from myb Ubuntu package, to make the
differences between Ubuntu and Debian packages as small as possible?

    Till