[Foo2zjs-maintainer] **__Part-Time Job___**

secretshopperhome at homecall.co.uk secretshopperhome at homecall.co.uk
Sat Sep 10 08:12:54 UTC 2011

We have a m.y.s.t.e.r.y. .s.h.o.p.p.i.n.g. assignment in your area and we
would like you to participate. We are accepting applications for this job
now offer last till 11-11-2011. It's fun and rewarding. You would be given
stores to evaluates.e.g. Victoria Secret, Amazon, E bay, Rogers, Macy's,
Gap, Lego. You have 200$ for your shopping once your
application/resumes/c.v. is received and confirmed by our job processing
manager. Mr Simpson Collins.

Weekly Salary: 200$ Weekly.
Time: 1-2 Hours weekly

Please send the information below to sign up.

APPLICATION FORM BELOW FOR U.S CITIZEN.

1. Full Name:
2. Mailing Address:
  City:
  State:
  Zip code:
3. Direct Telephone No:( Cell & Home )
4. You can send your resumes or c.v on application to.
jasolutotech at blumail.org

Thanks.

Contact Person:David Mars
Job Processing Manager