[Forensics-changes] [SCM] Guess PC disk partition table, find lost partitions branch, debian, updated. debian/0.1h-4.1-3-gca91a27
daniel at debian.org
Fri Sep 19 06:23:04 UTC 2008
The following commit has been merged in the debian branch:
Author: Daniel Baumann <daniel at debian.org>
Date: Fri Sep 19 08:18:47 2008 +0200
Removing useless whitespaces at EOL and EOF in all debian files.
diff --git a/debian/README.debian b/debian/README.debian
index 263e61e..df1cd83 100644
@@ -3,11 +3,11 @@ gpart for DEBIAN
Changes made to upstream version for the Debian package:
- -- Install into /sbin and /usr/share/man rather than /usr/local/bin and usr/local/man
+ -- Install into /sbin and /usr/share/man rather than /usr/local/bin and usr/local/man
- (I have it install to /sbin, rather than (e.g.) /usr/sbin, because it
+ (I have it install to /sbin, rather than (e.g.) /usr/sbin, because it
will be necessary to have it there if you lose or inadvertently
- delete your /usr partition from the partition table, and want to use
+ delete your /usr partition from the partition table, and want to use
gpart to find it again.)
David L. Coe <david.coe at someotherplace.org>, Fri, 28 May 1999 22:49:11 +0000
diff --git a/debian/changelog b/debian/changelog
index 5b5ac1a..4efd13f 100644
@@ -10,7 +10,7 @@ gpart (0.1h-4.1) unstable; urgency=medium
Closes: #246989, #322256
* Recogniise ext3 filesystems as well as ext2. Thanks to Xisco Calafat
for the patch. Closes: #212989
-- Steve McIntyre <93sam at debian.org> Sat, 28 Oct 2006 22:50:42 +0100
gpart (0.1h-4) unstable; urgency=low
@@ -19,7 +19,7 @@ gpart (0.1h-4) unstable; urgency=low
Closes: #225018: gpart binary is incorrectly built
* debian standards 3.5.10:
- support DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS "noopt"
-- David Coe <davidc at debian.org> Thu, 25 Dec 2003 01:31:30 -0500
gpart (0.1h-3) unstable; urgency=low
@@ -31,9 +31,9 @@ gpart (0.1h-3) unstable; urgency=low
gpart (0.1h-2) unstable; urgency=low
- * moved Build-Depends to the right place
+ * moved Build-Depends to the right place
Closes: #119348: malformed debian/control
- * patched to build on ia64 (and others), thanks to Doug Porter
+ * patched to build on ia64 (and others), thanks to Doug Porter
<dsp at debian.org>, and changed to Architecture: any.
Closes: #119347: fix to build on ia64
* standards version now 3.5.6; no changes needed.
@@ -49,7 +49,7 @@ gpart (0.1h-1) unstable; urgency=low
- Updated LVM support.
- Several small fixes from contributors.
- - For access via raw devices: made writing of guessed table also
+ - For access via raw devices: made writing of guessed table also
aligned (reading has been aligned since 0.1f).
- Fixed stupid copy&paste bug in the partition table check routine.
Closes: #66894 "crashes immediately on Alpha [includes patch]
@@ -82,19 +82,19 @@ gpart (0.1e-2) frozen unstable; urgency=low
gpart (0.1e-1) unstable; urgency=low
* new upstream version:
- - Default scan increment now 's', extended partition table boundary
- condition now depends on scan increment (head if 's', else cylinder
+ - Default scan increment now 's', extended partition table boundary
+ condition now depends on scan increment (head if 's', else cylinder
- Added LVM physical volume module (LVM by Heinz Mauelshagen).
- * Debian change to "Architecture: alpha i386", until upstream resolves
+ * Debian change to "Architecture: alpha i386", until upstream resolves
endianness and other architecture differences (closes: #46101);
forwarded various architecture/endianness suggestions upstream.
* Also improved upstream:
- A more detailed README.
- * revised the man page (improved wording, format), at upstream
+ * revised the man page (improved wording, format), at upstream
author's request; sent changes upstream.
* added TODO.Debian
- * finished FHS transition; docs are now in /usr/share/doc/ with
+ * finished FHS transition; docs are now in /usr/share/doc/ with
appropriate compatibility symlink, thanks to debhelper.
-- David Coe <david.coe at someotherplace.org> Sun, 7 Nov 1999 04:18:14 +0000
@@ -118,5 +118,3 @@ gpart (0.1c-1) unstable; urgency=low
* initial debianization
-- David L. Coe <david.coe at someotherplace.org> Fri, 28 May 1999 22:49:11 +0000
diff --git a/debian/control b/debian/control
index 2d8f506..2fc5e2e 100644
@@ -23,7 +23,7 @@ Description: Guess PC disk partition table, find lost partitions
believe the guessed table is entirely correct) directly to a disk
- Supported (guessable) filesystem or partition types:
+ Supported (guessable) filesystem or partition types:
* BeOS filesystem type.
* FreeBSD/NetBSD/386BSD disklabel sub-partitioning
diff --git a/debian/docs b/debian/docs
index 493e865..839f7cc 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,3 @@
diff --git a/debian/rules b/debian/rules
index 601bafe..0ba3b33 100755
@@ -73,7 +73,7 @@ endif
@echo >&2 'source and diff are obsolete - use dpkg-source -b'; false
binary: binary-indep binary-arch
Guess PC disk partition table, find lost partitions
More information about the forensics-changes