[Forensics-changes] [SCM] debian-forensics/reglookup branch, debian, updated. upstream/0.4.0-1-g59b37be

Daniel Baumann daniel at debian.org
Sat Feb 23 21:41:22 UTC 2008

David Paleino wrote:
> Uhm.
> Then, what should we do now?

now that you have set the permissions, i pushed mine 'hard' (means, push
-f) which overrites your previous commits. means, the git repo on alioth
is consistent again.

however, those three commits are 'lost' now. two of them were already
covered by my previous pushed commits, and the other one right after it.
so, everything fine (and will not happen again if the perms are right
from the beginning). nevertheless, sorry to 'steal' these three commits.

> (sorry for the additional push. I had those changes committed in my local copy,
> but hadn't pushed them online. :()

no problem; it's just an accidentally bad situation - if you hadn't
pushed, and i've pushed mine first (to make it consistent again), we
both could have merged properly any remaining local changes.

btw, can you have a look at copyright again? it is not complete, there
are other files with different copyright holders.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net