[Forensics-changes] [SCM] Recover deleted files on ext3 filesystems branch, debian, updated. upstream/0.6.0-21-g0df7699

Rince rincebrain at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 20:04:53 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 6:52 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel at debian.org> wrote:
> Luca Bruno wrote:
>> The following commit has been merged in the debian branch:
>> commit 0df76992c888e1818b8837fca6e95063fefa775b
>> Author: Luca Bruno <lucab at debian.org>
>> Date:   Fri Jul 11 11:14:59 2008 +0200
>>
>>     Removing -dbg package (for now)
>
> why??

Luca and I agreed that it was mostly superfluous, for now.

Incidentally, Daniel, I never saw your email requesting that the
package be uploaded, or I would have mentioned that the reason I
hadn't requested this yet was that I was trying to figure out how to
update the package to 0.7.0 (I'm unfamiliar with maintaining packages
in git). I noticed your fixes, and was very appreciative of them - I
went to do them myself, and found my work done. :)

- Rich
--
Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism.