ssdeep_1.1-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat Mar 22 10:32:06 UTC 2008
(new) ssdeep_1.1-1.diff.gz optional admin
(new) ssdeep_1.1-1.dsc optional admin
(new) ssdeep_1.1-1_i386.deb optional admin
Recursive piecewise hashing tool
Recursive computing and matching of Context Triggered Piecewise Hashing (aka
(new) ssdeep_1.1.orig.tar.gz optional admin
Changes: ssdeep (1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Christophe Monniez ]
* Initial release (Closes: #468956).
[ Daniel Baumann ]
* Moving manpages to FHS location.
* Adding ITP bug number to changelog.
* Correcting make call in install target of rules.
* Removing useless debhelper dirs file.
* Rewriting rules.
* Rewriting copyright file in machine-readable form.
* Adding FILEFORMAT to docs.
* Setting architecture to any.
* Rewrap package description.
* Adding homepage field in control.
* Adding vcs fields in control.
* Updating maintainer fields.
* Changing package section to optional.
* Bumping package to standards 3.7.3.
* Bumping package to debhelper 6.
* Removing useless whitespaces.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 468956
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the forensics-devel