galleta_1.0+20040505-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat Mar 22 11:02:05 UTC 2008
(new) galleta_1.0+20040505-1.diff.gz optional utils
(new) galleta_1.0+20040505-1.dsc optional utils
(new) galleta_1.0+20040505-1_i386.deb optional utils
An Internet Explorer cookie forensic analysis tool
Galleta is a forensic tool that examines the content of cookie files produced
by Microsofts Internet Explorer.
It parses the file and outputs a field separated that can be loaded in a
(new) galleta_1.0+20040505.orig.tar.gz optional utils
Changes: galleta (1.0+20040505-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Christophe Monniez ]
* Initial release (Closes: #469949).
[ Daniel Baumann ]
* Also removing binary doublette in clean target of rules.
* Adding manpage debhelper file to install the manpage.
* Calling the upstream makefile in clean target of rules rather than
removing the binary manually.
* Adjusted some a formating issue on the manpage.
* Rewrapping copyright file.
* Fixing a few typos in package description.
* Adding ITP bug number to changelog.
* Corrected version number in changelog.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 469949
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the forensics-devel