Some forensics git repos moved to git.debian.net

Daniel Baumann daniel at debian.org
Thu Sep 18 17:22:38 UTC 2008

Hi,

so.. I've moved some git repositories moved over to git.debian.net.

http://git.debian.net/ gives you gitweb, that lists all repositories.

Anonymous checkout (git protocol, prefered):
git clone git://git.debian.net/git/debian-forensics/$package.git

Anonymous checkout (http, nobody shall use this unless you have to):
git clone http://git.debian.net/git/debian-forensics/$package.git

For people that want to commit, checkout through ssh:
git clone gitosis at git.debian.net:debian-forensics/$package.git

Note that I've found SSH public keys on alioth for the following people,
and they therefore can commit to the repositories:

Christophe Monniez, Jacob Appelbaum, Luca Bruno, Paul Wise, Rich
Ercolani, and me.

If you guys would prefere to use a different ssh key for that than you
do use for alioth, feel free to send me one.

The following poeple do not have an SSH key on alioth, and thus can
*NOT* commit right now; please send me your SSH public keys you're going
to use to commit.

Jose Parrella, Juan Angulo Moreno, Michael Prokop,

Regards,
Daniel

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net