Hello dear

mohamed maryam maryam24mohamed at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 09:38:48 UTC 2009

Hello dear
how are you today i hope that every things is OK with you as is my pleasure
to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having
communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can
get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be
very happy if you can write me back for easiest communication and to know
more about each other.i will send you my picture when i receive your reply,i
will be waiting to hear from  you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours new friend
maryam mohamed