forensics git repository

Christophe Monniez christophe.monniez at fccu.be
Wed Jul 15 06:42:48 UTC 2009

Le mercredi 15 juillet 2009 à 01:26 +0200, Don Raikes a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am attempting to build a livecd with a number of forensics applications on it. I would like to know if there is a master list of the available tools for the debian-forensics project, and if there is a git repository for it and the url to access it?

Hi Don,

you can find a list of already available tools in the official Debian
packages in the "main" section of this page :
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=forensics-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

The "wnpp" bugs are the packages the we plan to release soon.

You can also find a page of the software that we would like to package
here :
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianForensics/TODO

About the git repository, just look for "debian-forensics" here :
http://git.debian.net/

By the way, if you want to help us, you can subscribe to the project
here :
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/forensics/

Finally, I'm also the maintainer of the Belgian FCCU Forensic Boot CD.
So, if you search for a forensic boot CD base don Debian you can try
this one :
http://www.lnx4n6.be/index.php?sec=Downloads&page=bootcd

--
Christophe Monniez <christophe.monniez at fccu.be>