getting involved

Don Raikes DON.RAIKES at oracle.com
Wed Jul 29 21:17:23 UTC 2009

Hi Daniel,

No problem with taking your gtime.   I have had to rebuild my debian system several times due to system issues anyway.

Yes I have an alioth login, although I have to confess I don't remember what it is :-)

I have a gpg key, but am not sure how with the command-line gpg applkication to generate a key to send to you.  The public id is 5B1E041F.
If i can figure out how to do it I will submit it to the keyservers later today.

As for the ftimes package I created, unfortunately I lost it, so will have to recreate it once I get my system stablized.