No subject

Sun Jun 14 10:59:16 UTC 2009

won't live more than 3 months according to my doctors. The tumors have
deteriorated into the critical stage. I don't want you to pity me, but I
need your trust.
My late husband died in December 2005 in a plane crash in Benin.During the
period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child.  My late husband was
wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth.The
doctor has advised me that I will not live long, so I have now made up my
mind to spread my wealth to charity & mercy works in Africa, Asia, America
and Europe.
Am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail..
I found your e-mail address online by chance over a month ago. I prayed &
prayed for God to reveal to me if you'll could be relied upon to see to &
administer to my last will.The signs i experienced convinced me, and i have
decided to contact you. But if for any reason you find this mail offensive,
you can ignore it and please accept my apology. My late husband was an Oil
tycoon.
He has mineral rights all over Africa . He left the sum of US$6.5, 000,
000, 00 Dollars only, which he Deposited with a bank in Ghana .I need your
help to take-in,& distribute this funds to charity works & needy homes as i
stated above so that when I die my soul will rest in peace knowing the
money served a purpose rather than being expropriated by the
government(corrupt politicians) at my death because i don't have children
that will inherit,& positively utilize money instead. The funds&
distribution will be entirely at your discretion and control, I hope God
gives you the wisdom to touch very many lives with my generosity (this is
my main concern)By the way 20% of this fund will be for your time and
effort, while
80% goes EXCLUSIVELY to charity. In God's name i beseech you to get back to
me soon.
Thanks & God bless you.
Mrs Helise Katz Larry