Comply if you are intrested from Mr.Sadiq Musa

musa sadiq sadiqmusa0036 at yandex.ru
Wed Jun 17 17:51:24 UTC 2009

Comply if you are intrested from Mr.Sadiq Musa

I am the Manager in charge of Auditing section in Group Bank of African (BOA),I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $12.6 million immediately to your account.I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 30% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business,Reply to (salisumuhammed at hotmail.fr)Best Regards
Mr.Sadiq Musa