No subject

Thu Jun 18 06:10:30 UTC 2009

Rue V-22<BR>Grand Vill Marcory Abidjan.<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>Dearest<BR>&nbsp=3B<=
BR>I am happy to request for your assistance and also&nbsp=3B to go into bu=
siness partnership with you=2C i believe that you will not betaryed my trus=
t which i am going to lay on you.<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>I am Abu karanki (20years)=
 old and the only son of my late parents Mohamed karanki. My father was a h=
ighly reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capit=
al of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mys=
teriously in France during one of his business trips abroad year 12th.Febua=
ry 2007.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been=
 masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.<BR>&n=
bsp=3B<BR>My mother died when I was just 6 years old=2C I am in possesion o=
f some documents covering the deposit of&nbsp=3B US$7.3 Million (Seven mill=
ion=2C three hundred thousand US dollars) which my late father deposited in=
 one bank in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. I have verified the transaction with th=
e bank here and it's authencity is clear. This fund is of no criminal origi=
n as it was realised from sales of the alluvial gold dust. <BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>=
I am soliciting for your kind assistance in retrieving and claiming this fu=
nd from the bank here as my father's business associate and have it transfe=
rred to your account in your country for investment. You will also serve as=
 the guardian to this fund as i'm not at all knowledgeable in the internati=
onal business world. I will give you further details as soon as I hear from=
 you=2C and we will discuss terms and percentage subsequently but you must =
treat highly confidentail. <BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>This is because I have suffered =
a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory =
coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. Sir=2CI a=
m in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your sugges=
tions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few que=
stions:-<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>1. Can I completely trust you as the new benificary=
 of this fund?<BR>2. What percentage of the total amount in question will b=
e good for you?<BR>3.Can you help me to further my Education your Country i=
n a good university?<BR>4.Can you help me to secured a resdence permite in =
your Country and to invest this money in a good business with out betrayal?=
<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>I am puthing all my trust on you=2C Waiting to hear from yo=
u as soon as I hear from you I will send to you all the Documents issured t=
o my later father when he deposited this fund in a bank hare in Abidjan Cot=
e d'Ivoire.<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>Consider this and get back to me as soon as poss=
ible.<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>Your Sincerely<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>Abu Karanki</body>

--_aed2917f-cd7f-4ada-9766-0b7d7e5d6c58_--