No subject

Sun Jun 21 14:36:26 UTC 2009

Salvation Army Church of Christ
Mission Au T/vill D Rue V-22
Grand Vill Marcory Abidjan.
=20
Dearest
=20
I am happy to request for your assistance and also  to go into business par=
tnership with you=2C i believe that you will not betaryed my trust which i =
am going to lay on you.
=20
I am koffi konate (20years) old and the only daughter of my late parents Ch=
ief and Mrs Achature Konate. My father was a highly reputable busnness magn=
et-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his =
days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during on=
e of his business trips abroad year 12th.Febuary 2007.Though his sudden dea=
th was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of =
his who travelled with him at that time.
=20
My mother died when I was just 6 years old=2C I am in possesion of some doc=
uments covering the deposit of  US$7.3 Million (Seven million=2C three hund=
red thousand US dollars) which my late father deposited in one bank in Abid=
jan Cote d'Ivoire. I have verified the transaction with the bank here and i=
t's authencity is clear. This fund is of no criminal origin as it was reali=
sed from sales of the alluvial gold dust.=20
=20
I am soliciting for your kind assistance in retrieving and claiming this fu=
nd from the bank here as my father's business associate and have it transfe=
rred to your account in your country for investment. You will also serve as=
 the guardian to this fund as i'm not at all knowledgeable in the internati=
onal business world. I will give you further details as soon as I hear from=
 you=2C and we will discuss terms and percentage subsequently but you must =
treat highly confidentail.=20
=20
This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant=
 political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brou=
ght sorrow to my life. Sir=2CI am in a sincere desire of your humble assist=
ance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. No=
w permit me to ask these few questions:-
=20
1. Can I completely trust you as the new benificary of this fund?
2. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?
3.Can you help me to further my Education your Country in a good university=
?
4.Can you help me to secured a resdence permite in your Country and to inve=
st this money in a good business with out betrayal?
=20
I am puthing all my trust on you=2C Waiting to hear from you as soon as I h=
ear from you I will send to you all the Documents issured to my later fathe=
r when he deposited this fund in a bank hare in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.
=20
Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.
=20
Your Sincerely
 Koffi kanote=

--_c2141863-56b7-4d2d-9c8b-f209a2d47ea5_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B