CONFERENCE INVITATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Noel Rita. nbcx at ireland.com
Tue Jun 30 02:10:33 UTC 2009

	mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-ansi-language:#0400;
	mso-fareast-language:#0400;
	mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

Dear friend,

I am Miss Noel Rita, a member of (GLOBAL AID ORGANIZATION) Washington
D.C U.S.A. it is my pleasure to invite you to participate in our global
combined conferences taking place from 17th – 20th August 2009 at Washington D.C
in the United States and in Dakar- Senegal Africa from 24th -27th August 2009.

In our request to invite people from various countries around the world, I went
in search of e-mails on the Google web site as a means of contacting people and
organizations. If you are interested to participate and want to represent your
country or your organization, you may contact the conference secretariat of the
organizing committee for details and information.

Inform them that you were invited to participate by a friend of yours (Miss
Noel Rita) who is a staff of the International Committee, of the Red Cross and
a member of (GLOBAL AID ORGANIZATION) I believe that we may have the
opportunity to meet if you may be willing to participate in this event. The
benevolent donors from across the world and the Organizing Committee will
provide round trip air tickets and accommodation for the period of participants
Stay in the U.S, to all registered participants.

If you are a holder of passport that may require visa to enter into the United States
you may inform the conference secretariat at the time of registration, as the
organizing committee is responsible for all visa arrangements and travel
assistances.

Below is the contact address of the conference secretariat .By email: gao.assistant.secretary at gmail.com

you can also contact me on my private e-mail: noel.rita1 at gmail.com

Sincerely,