very urgent please

Ali Usman ali.usman1414 at yahoo.in
Sat May 23 20:55:37 UTC 2009

You're invited to "very urgent please".

By your host Ali Usman:

     Date:		Saturday 23 May 2009

     Time:		8:00 PM - 9:00 PM (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		- I am Mr ALI USMAN the Director in charge of Auditing section Bank in the Group Bank of African,I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $15.5million U.S dollar, immediatelya to your account.I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this transaction is 100% free risk, reply me on my private usman001 at yahoo.fr

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/ali.usman1414?v=126&a1=0&iid=fxAlHsx%40akR4%40FqlwhhVvA3%40N5g2%40mt8uh%40Vdx%40%40&igid=9halvepbdlp8%40Hm3DxpVWRd%40FycYalhOBh%408T-7%40qov%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.co.in

Privacy Policy: