Good Day, (urgent please

ahmed derick ahmedrtg04 at msn.com
Sat May 30 15:40:26 UTC 2009

Good Day, (urgent please

My name is Mr.Ahmed Derick  I am the Bill and Exchange  manager with the African Development bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

I have a business proposal in the tune of $10.Million, (Ten Million United States Dollar only) after the successful transfer;  I agree that 30% of this money will be for you,And 70% would be for me.

Then after the money is been transferred into your account,  i will visit your country for an investment under your kind control.
Should you be interested,please contact me through my private email (ahmedderick70 at live.fr)

So we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following information below here.

Your Full Name........
Your Home Address.....
Your Personal Number..
Your Fax Number.......
Receiving Country.....
Occupation............
I am waiting for your urgent respond to enable us proceed further for the transfer.
Thanks
Mr Ahmed Derick