Updates

Christophe Monniez christophe.monniez at fccu.be
Mon Nov 2 06:47:00 UTC 2009

Le lundi 02 novembre 2009 à 01:06 +0100, Tim a écrit :
> Hey Christophe,
>
> > New upstream versions for safecopy and tableau-parm.
> > Fixed a not yet discovered critical bug in grokevt.
>
> For GrokEVT, was your change just the PREFIX and ETC_PREFIX
> installation variables?  Or was there something else?  Let me know if
> you have suggestions on how to make this piece easier on you for
> packaging.
>
> As for tableau-parm, is there a place I can grab a built package of
> 0.2.0, or would I need to pull from git and build myself?
>
> thanks,
> tim

Hi Tim,

Yes, my changes where only about the PREFIX and ETC_PREFIX.
I did the same kind of changes to tableau-parm too.

It's not a real problem for me, so you can make it the way you prefer in
upstream.

You could maybe use a config script from autotools ?

--
Christophe Monniez <christophe.monniez at fccu.be>