libewf_20091003-1_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon Oct 5 16:18:41 UTC 2009
(new) ewf-tools_20091003-1_amd64.deb optional admin
collection of tools for reading and writing EWF files
Libewf is a library with support for reading and writing the Expert Witness
Compression Format (EWF).
This library allows you to read media information of EWF files in the SMART
(EWF-S01) format and the EnCase (EWF-E01) format. It supports files created
by EnCase 1 to 6, linen and FTK Imager.
This package contains tools to acquire, verify and export EWF files.
Changes: libewf (20091003-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
- There is no need to repackage the tarball for Debian anymore,
* debian/patches: drop all patches, merged upstream.
* debian/control: drop now useless build-dep on quilt, autotools-dev,
autoconf, automake, libtool.
* debian/rules: there is no need to run autoreconf at build time now.
* debian/README.source: deleted.
* debian/copyright: updated.
* debian/libewf1.symbols: updated.
* debian/watch: updated.
Override entries for your package:
libewf-dbg_20091003-1_amd64.deb - extra debug
libewf-dev_20091003-1_amd64.deb - optional libdevel
libewf1_20091003-1_amd64.deb - optional libs
libewf_20091003-1.dsc - source libs
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the forensics-devel