GOOD DAY

Gabrial Lamba gab_lamba03 at yahoo.ca
Mon Sep 28 12:36:30 UTC 2009

GOOD DAY.

HOW IS YOUR DAY? WITH HOPE IS WELL WITH YOU,.

ATENTION PLEASE, I HOPE YOU WILL NOT BE SURPRISE OR EMBARASS BY SEEING THIS MESSAGE IN YOUR POSITION,
MY NAME IS MR. GABRIEL LAMBA  FROM TOGO IN WESTERN PART OF A1FRICA,
AM REACHING YOU FOR AN INPORTANT ISSUE FOR THE MUTUAL BENEFITS OF US,
PLEASE I WANT TO DISCUSS SOMETHING VITAL WITH YOU BECAUSE YOUR POSITION AND YOUR STATUS ENCOURAGED ME, AM CURRENTLY WORKING IN SENEGAL HERE AS A PERSONAL ACCOUNTANT TO A GREAT FOREIGN INVESTOR.

PLEASE I WILL NEED YOUR RESPONSE URGENTLY,
AS THE CONDITION REQUIRES, TO ENABLE ME DISCLOSE THE FULL DETAILS.

MR. GABRIEL LAMBA
RUE. 32X22 MEDINA, DAKAR
SENEGAL,WEST  AFRICA.

N.B I will disclose details to you, is very urgent due to condition of things,please respond to me immediately you receive this message;