About the tct package.

Christophe Monniez christophe.monniez at fccu.be
Wed Sep 30 06:25:29 UTC 2009

Hi all,

the situation about tct is that I'm not the original maintainer of this
package ... and I'm not sure about the reason why I'm mentioned as the
uploader.

In fact the package is owned by our team :

Anyway, there is nothing bad with that but I really don't know the
package internals.
Another fact is that there is a new version available :
http://www.porcupine.org/forensics/tct.html

So, I suggest some team working on this package.

If those who want to help me agree with that, I will merge the new
upstream tonight and the try to have a look at the bugs if it's still
needed.

I will ask on the list if I need more help ... and I sure will need.

--
Christophe Monniez
christophe.monniez at fccu.be
tel: +32 2 743 7366