Assalamalikum

iamina36 at inet.ua iamina36 at inet.ua
Sat Apr 10 12:27:00 UTC 2010

My name is Mrs. Amina Ibrahim, a wife of late Mr. Aziz Ibrahim. We are married
for 5 years with no kids, before he died he reveled to about GBP 5.5million
(Five million five hundred thousand British Pounds) he deposited in a security
company here in UK as a family treasure to start a business after his
resignation from the oil company he work in, being that his family member are
against me and want me death so they can inherit all that he has.

I will want you to assist me in getting this fund out of the security company
being that I am the only one that knows about the money; I am planning to
relocate to invest this money in business to start up a new life as I am in
pain here because of his family members. I will provide all the legal document
that will back you up to claim the fund on my behalf. And will also give you
25% for your assistance and 5% set aside in case of any expenses that will
occur. I hope this proposal will not offend you in any way. Please do indicate
your interest via my private e-mail so we can proceed further. I will be
waiting to read from you soon.. zbarsin200 at 12freeukisp.co.uk

Khuda Hafiz
Amina Ibrahim

Время переходить на хостинг DC.adamant.UA -
Надежный хостинг 500 Mb всего за 190 грн./год !
http://dc.adamant.ua/hosting/virtual/