OK///

mimikirian22 at live.com mimikirian22 at live.com
Wed Apr 14 16:10:32 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am Mrs. Mimi Kirian an ageing widow suffering from long time illness. I
have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of US$3,500,000.00
and I am in need of a very honest and God fearing person that will use the
fund for God's work to help the less privileged out there. I have mapped out
$1,200.000.00 for your personal use in this work. While the rest will be for
the work.Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord's work
kindly reply for further details.

Mrs. Mimi Kirian