Greetings, From, Miss Janet Cohen.

Miss Janet Cohen. missjanetcohen01 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Aug 17 19:14:29 UTC 2010

Greetings, From, Miss Janet Cohen.

I would like you to permit me to apply through this medium for your co-
operation and to secure an opportunity to invest with you in your country.
have a substantial concealed capital honorably inherited from my late
father
(Mr. Timothy Cohen); He was killed by the rebels in the ongoing political
crisis in our country that have resulted to war since this past few years.

I intend to invest this money in profitable and lucrative business venture
of
which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the
mutual
benefits of both of us. I shall be glad to reserve this respect and
opportunity
for you, if you so desire, I want you to be rest assured that everything is
in
order and legitimate.

I am 19years old, an orphan presently living with a family that I never
knew
from Adam, Imaging being alone at this tender age.

I will give you all information?s needed as soon as I hear from you to
further
this transaction immediately also I will like to have your direct telephone
number so that I can call you to speak with you.

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter Or Sister??
2. Can I completely trust you Also lay all my hope in you??
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will
be good for you after the money is in your account??
Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as
possible.

Thanks & my Best Regards,
Miss Janet Cohen.