Afflib

Michael Prokop mika at debian.org
Tue Feb 23 21:37:48 UTC 2010

* Christophe Monniez <christophe.monniez at fccu.be> [Tue Feb 23, 2010 at 10:00:16PM +0100]:

> I did a patch that tries to neutralize the tests in the afflib package.
> I didn't find a configure option to do it, so I patched and deleted
> lines that seemed to be related to the tests in "configure",
> "Makefile.*" files.
> It seems to work, but I'm not very proud of this hack because I'm not
> sure of what I did and didn't undertood every implication of it.
> So, if someone more experienced could review the patch, it would be a
> good idea before trying to release.

Looks OK to me for now and builds fine here.

I'd go with uploading it so we can make sure that afflib reaches
squeeze in time (including sleuthkit with decent support for
afflib). In the meantime we could talk to upstream and ask for an
option to disable the tests without having to manually patch the
Makefile files.

Christophe, Do I have your ACK for uploading based on latest git
commit (9246198670b3fbde6fed9ecdaa5ce3d9f208054e)?

Thanks, Christophe.

regards,
-mika-
--