Review of tct package
mika at debian.org
Fri Jul 30 19:06:02 UTC 2010
to address some longer standing issues I think we should resolve for
squeeze I've done some work on the tct package:
- Update debian/copyright to make lintian happy. [f50bfd7]
- Add versioned build-dependency for quilt to make lintian happy. [8c17232]
- Refresh quilt patch 01-conglomeration.patch. [5eaa087]
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1. [711f1d5]
- Drop the timeout binary package. Closes: #585745 [2f492a6]
Can anyone please review the changes in git repos and report whether
upload would be fine? I could just upload it as well but would
strongly prefer a review so no issues slip through...
The override_dh_auto_clean stuff is BTW pretty strange, we should
clean that up once...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the forensics-devel