Review of tct package

Michael Prokop mika at debian.org
Fri Jul 30 19:06:02 UTC 2010

Hi,

to address some longer standing issues I think we should resolve for
squeeze I've done some work on the tct package:

    - Update debian/copyright to make lintian happy. [f50bfd7]
    - Add versioned build-dependency for quilt to make lintian happy. [8c17232]
    - Refresh quilt patch 01-conglomeration.patch. [5eaa087]
    - Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1. [711f1d5]
    - Drop the timeout binary package. Closes: #585745 [2f492a6]

Can anyone please review the changes in git repos and report whether
upload would be fine? I could just upload it as well but would
strongly prefer a review so no issues slip through...

The override_dh_auto_clean stuff is BTW pretty strange, we should
clean that up once...

Thanks.

regards,
-mika-