Debian-Forensics team working towards Squeeze?

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz tiago at debian.org
Sat Mar 20 12:09:03 UTC 2010

Hi mika,

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 11:24:36 +0100, Michael Prokop wrote

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=forensics-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

> * check out which new additional packages should be integrated,
>   related to http://wiki.debian.org/DebianForensics/TODO

Also checking opened ITPs/RFPs related to forensics and trying to bring them
to the team. (I'm specially interested in msnshadow)

> I'd work on a new wiki page at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianForensics
> for coordinating the efforts if some of you are interested in joining.
>
> What do you think about it?

Thanks for your initiative :)

> BTW: Anyone of you planning to join DebConf10? http://debconf10.debconf.org/

I will. I usually work for the video team during DCs, but working on forensics
team this year would be great.

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz