No subject

Mon Mar 29 23:06:26 UTC 2010

Mr John Benjamin Addo
Manager Auditing Section
Standard Chartered Bank(Ghana)
Kumasi Branch

Attention: Dear friend

My name is Mr John Benjamin Addo , I am the regional Manager in charge of A=
uditing section of Standard Chartered Bank Ghana, Kumasi Branch in the Asha=
nti region of Ghana . I got your contact when I was searching for an overse=
as partner to assist me through banker's seminar held recently in London.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the=
 regional Auditing manager of the Standard Chartered Bank it is my duty to =
send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at t=
he end of each business year. on the course of report and submission of the=
 end of the year (2009) financial activities of my branch to the head offic=
e. I discovered that my branch in which I am the head and the manager made =
an outstanding profit of US$3,720,000.00 THREE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND TW=
ENTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) which is unaccounted and undeclared an=
d of which the head office is not aware and will never be aware of.

I have placed this fund in what we call escrow call account without a benef=
iciary. As the Manager in charge of Auditing Section of this bank I cannot =
be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assi=
st me receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total fund=
 as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer=
, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of th=
ese fund who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can ord=
er the transfer to your designated bank account.

Please once you are interested kindly send me the following details informa=
tion below,

1.Your full name:...........
2.Resident address:........
3.Private phone........
4.fax numbers:...............
5.Country :................
6.Occupation:..............
7.Age:.........
8.sex........

I shall send you more details as soon as i hear from you.

I await in anticipation to receive your immediate response.
Regards,

Mr John Benjamin Addo
--0-1358451396-1274558749=:69702

enjamin Addo<br>Manager Auditing Section<br>Standard Chartered Bank(Ghana)<=
njamin Addo , I am the regional Manager in charge of Auditing section of St=
andard Chartered Bank Ghana, Kumasi Branch in the Ashanti region of Ghana .=
 I got your contact when I was searching for an overseas partner to assist =
me through banker's seminar held recently in London.<br><br>I have packaged=
 a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the regional Audit=
ing manager of the Standard Chartered Bank it is my duty to send in a finan=
cial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each =
business year. on the course of report and submission of the end of the yea=
r (2009) financial activities of my branch to the head office. I discovered
 that my branch in which I am the head and the manager made an outstanding =
profit of US$3,720,000.00 THREE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND U=
NITED STATES DOLLARS) which is unaccounted and undeclared and of which the =
head office is not aware and will never be aware of.<br><br>I have placed t=
his fund in what we call escrow call account without a beneficiary. As the =
Manager in charge of Auditing Section of this bank I cannot be directly con=
nected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive t=
his money in your bank account and get 30% of the total fund as commission.=
transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original deposit=
or of these fund who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office=
 can order the transfer to your designated bank account.<br><br>Please once=
 you are interested kindly send me the following details information
br>3.Private phone........<br>4.fax numbers:...............<br>5.Country :.=
.......<br><br>I shall send you more details as soon as i hear from you.<br=
--0-1358451396-1274558749=:69702--