New version of afflib.

Michael Prokop mika at debian.org
Mon May 10 22:05:53 UTC 2010

* Christophe Monniez <christophe.monniez at fccu.be> [Sat May 08, 2010 at 10:00:20AM +0200]:

> I pushed the new version of afflib in the repository.
> It builds here, I think it is ready to be reviewed and then uploaded.

Thanks, builds fine here as well.

Christophe, Christian suggested to drop the +dfsg suffix now that
upstream applied the needed changes, is that fine for you as well?
I've adjusted debian/changelog accordingly, Christophe and Christian
- can you please review "Releasing debian version 3.5.12-1. [b8ded55]"
in git and let me know whether that's fine for you for uploading?

BTW: What about debian/patches/01-fix-afdiskprint.patch? Is upstream
aware of that patch already?

PS: recent upload 3.5.10+dfsg-2 wasn't tagged when uploading, just
as a reminder to the uploaders.

regards,
-mika-