extundelete

Elías Alejandro ealmdz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 17:40:28 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 02:45:08PM +0200, Christophe Monniez wrote:
> I prefer to have an option that would permit the user to choose the
> directory name where to drop the undelete files.
>
> But I think that the better way is to ask the upstream author or to give
> him a patch.
Ok, I've applied a patch.
it will be like this:
extundelete --restore-file 'path' --output-dir 'path' /dev/mydevice
the new option is: --output-dir
Please review it for then update debian directory.

Also, I've sent a email to upstream author about it if he's interested
to include an option to dump the recovered files, some like this patch.
I still no recieve his reply.

Regards,

--
Elías