CLAIM YOUR WINNINGS!!!

BBC ONE LOTTERY bbc-one at live.com
Mon Apr 18 00:26:25 UTC 2011

BBC ONE LOTTERY
Saturday March 12th Draw No. 1588
Winning numbers:  07 17 19 29 30 38 BONUS 40
Reply to: onlinebbc at live.com

Dear Winner.

Your e-mail ID has won you the £1,524,177.00GBP from BBC ONE LOTTERY
in our 2011 Charity Bonanza which was held Saturday March 12th with
Draw No.1588, Winning numbers:07 17 19 29 30 38 BONUS 40 brought out
your E-mail address from the World Wide Web (Internet and Web
Information Systems (WWW) Data Base and Qualified you a bonafide
winner of the stated winning amount.

You are to contact Dr. Lawrence Goldfield of Trans World Courier
Services Limited via e-mail (onlinebbc at live.com) providing the below
stated information for process of immediate redemption of your
price/delivery of your winning package.

Name===Country of Origin==Present location/Address===Mobile No.
===Age====Sex===Occupation

Note: That due to delay and unforeseen circumstances during the course
of transfer or delivery of winning price to our past winners, we have
decided and concluded to use our international diplomat to deliver
your prize to your door step.

Therefore, you have to send the confirmation of your winnings to
enable our delivery officer (onlinebbc at live.com) proceed to your
country for immediate delivery to you and you can also confirm your
winning number from the publication on our website below.

BBC LOTTERY ONLINE COORDINATOR
Dr. Mindy Hixon
E-mail: +44 704 570 3876
http://www.bbc.co.uk/lottery/