Dear Email User

Bootsdiy bootsdiy at alshayauae.ae
Mon Aug 1 17:10:38 UTC 2011

Dear Email User,

 We are writing to inform you that your Webmail::Mail account has gone above 9.10 MB you may not been able to receive or send mail you are strongly advice to upgrade with below link:

dorothe.biz//joomla/administrator/components/com_plugins/views/plugins/tmpl/account.html

 You are advice to click on the above link or copy to new browser and fill your information to upgrade your webmail account failure to send us your account information your account will be delete from our database

Thank for your understanding

Admin Dept