I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP PLEASE

miss kone rita konerita002 at rediffmail.com
Wed Aug 24 23:02:14 UTC 2011

My Dearest one,

Hi, my name is Miss Rita Kone, 21years old originated from Cote D'Ivoire in west africa. The only child of late Mr and Mrs Devid Kone, I decide to contact you after my prayers; I really want to have a good relationship with you. My father Dr. Devid Kone was the former Minister for Affairs and Special Adviser to a former President Laurent Gbagbo for Decentralization. My father Dr Devid Kone and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when a plane crashed on saturday July 8, 2010.

Immadiately the news came to us that my parents is dead, My uncles conspired and sold all my father’s properties and left nothing for me. When I discover that I went straight to my father's office and I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in the bank of Cote D'ivoire with my name as the next of kin. So I went to the bank with the documents to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself.

On my arrival at the bank, The Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was that the money be release to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me.

The amount is $10.5 Million and I have confirmed it from the maneger of the bank . You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.As I don't have idea of any business or investemnt because I have done it before, If not because of suden death of my parents I would not have find my self into this situation.

However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment.

As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till I come over to your country because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Sincerely yours,

Miss Rita Kone