afflib package - bug #645915

Christophe Monniez christophe.monniez at fccu.be
Tue Dec 27 09:06:38 UTC 2011

Hi,

I worked on this bug [1] to try to solve it.
I did a build in a clean environment and found that it was not linked
against libreadline.

I was disappointed and asked for help on debian-mentors IRC channel.

It seems that the package was build in a n unclean environment before
upload.

I thought that packages were always built in a clean environment.

Anyway, this situation can be easily solved by uploading the latest
afflib which is in our git repository.

So, Mika or Julien, could you have an eye on this package and upload it
to close this bug ?

Thanks for your help.

1: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=645915

--