hi

morrin gaberial morringaberial17 at att.net
Mon Jan 17 04:52:35 UTC 2011

My Dear Friend am from www.123freechatnow.com
My name is Miss Morrin Gaberial,How are you doing, i
believe you and your friend's are doing well and fine over there ,i saw
your profile today and became interested in you Please I want to be a
true friend and a close confident friend with you,and i would love to
have communication with you,and lets know each other better. and i will
send you my photos and tell you more about myself as soon as i get a
mail from you i will send you my photos to you so that you can know me
ok!!! i will like to be a very good friend with you, i am waiting to
hear from you soon in my yahoo mail box .
thanks.

Miss Morrin