USA INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR INVITATION

Katy Nelson kbicknell3 at gatech.edu
Tue Jul 5 01:54:08 UTC 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

It gives me a great pleasure to invite you to the forth coming international
seminar which the American Institute for Human Right (AIHR) is excited to
be hosting in August 18th to 20th 2011 first Phase at Elm Croft Manor New York
City USA, And then from August 22nd to 26th 2011, Second phase at Lagasca Madrid
Spain.

The theme of the forth coming seminar is; Racism and Human Right.
Delegates who are interested in making a paper presentation are advice to make
a summary presentation on the above subject.

With this regard, I hereby request you to kindly extend your cooperation by
giving wide publicity to the aforesaid workshop by sharing this invitation among
your staff, members or relatives for their active participation in the workshop.

Note: the (AIHR) will be providing all delegates with to and fro Air ticket and
also visa's guidance for the seminar purpose. Looking forward for your
cooperation and support for the success of the workshop.

Registration is open now!

Contact the organizing secretary Mrs Grace J. Nicholas for more information.
Email: grace.j.nicholas1 at globomail.com
See you in the Seminar.

Regards

Miss Katy Nelson
katy_nelson at globomail.com
American Institute for Human Right (AIHR)