Dear Friend

Mr.Patrick Joseph mrpatrick045 at o2.pl
Thu Jul 14 02:28:14 UTC 2011

Dear Friend,

I am compelled by my urgent need for a foreign partner that is why I have personally contacted you for this transaction. I am an auditor by profession working in African Development Bank, Burkina faso, West Africa. I have the opportunity of transfering a left over funds (US$13.5M) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family in 2003 in a plane crash. Hence,I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be transferred out of the bank and shared between us in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.If you agree to my business proposal,further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return email.

Sincerely,

Mr.Patrick Joseph