Hello have you heard from Rev David Mike.

Morgann morismorgann at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 18:46:53 UTC 2011

Good day,

I am Dr. Paul Kuku, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old.  I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Benin many years ago and they  refused to pay me, I had paid over $20,000 while in the US, trying to  get my payment all to no avail. So I decided to travel over to benin  with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet Rev David Mike, who is a member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is  contacting us through emails are fake. He took me to the paying bank  for the claim of my Compensation payment.

Right now  I have received my compensation funds of $1,500,000.00  Moreover, Rev.David Mike, showed me the full information of those that  are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the  beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email  you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund,  they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Rev Fr David Mike directly through the
below information.
ZENITH COMPENSATION HOUSE
Name: Rev Fr David Mike
E-mail:revdavid.mike at ymail.com
Phone:  +229-99-5740

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting  you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway  with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you  up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Rev Fr  David Mike was just $350 for the paper works, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Dr. Moros M.Paul ,MD
morismorgann at gmail.com
Childrens Hospital Outpatnt Ctr