Urgent

Mr. Dong Jeung Kim dongjeungkim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:27:01 UTC 2011

Dear Friend,

An honest person is needed. My name is Dong Jeung Kim citizen of South
Korea. A resident of London due to the present economic crises affecting
foreign investors presently in UK. I decided to relocate to your country.
I got your contacts through my personal research and out of desperation. I
deal on crude oil, I decided to reach you through this medium because of
the nature of this very business transaction.
I have £36 759 000.00 British Pounds for investment purpose. I want you to
receive this fund on my behalf and invest on a profitable business venture
on an agreed terms. If you are interested I will offer you 35% of £36 759
000.00 British Pounds. please get back to me with the following details.

A. Beneficiary name and mailing address, in order for me to prepare the
document for transfer of the funds in your name.
B. Direct Telephone.
C. Age and occupation.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details. The
business transaction must be kept top secret for security reasons.

Sincerely,
Dong Jeung Kim
Tel/fax +442 392 560 940