My Love One

cynthia fred cynthia200fred at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 04:58:56 UTC 2011

My  Love  One
How are you?  hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I
went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,if you
don't mind i will like to know you much better,although i came online
to look for a true and loving man that is ready for a true,honest and
loving relationship and will be able to take good care of me if you are
the kind of man am talking about then send me a mail now on my private email
(cynthia200fred at yahoo.com)
included,so that i will tell you all about myself and a picture of
myself.also with some of my others information things that i will like you to be part of them so when we work it out with one heart looking forward to hear from you,thanks and God bless .
Best Regard, Kiss
Miss Cynthia
 Johnson.

(cynthia200fred at yahoo.com)