rkhunter backport for squeeze?

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl tolimar at debian.org
Thu Nov 3 15:15:00 UTC 2011

Hi!

Many thanks for your work on the rkhunter package, I'm using it on quite
some machines.  However, I would be very interested in having backports
of the package available (via backports.d.o).  Backporting rkhunter
seems also to be quite easy, but being just a user and not deeper
involved in it's packaging or development, I'm wondering if there could
be a reason not to backport it?  Surely I'm not the first one interested
in one.

If there's no reason, would you mind if I upload a backport to the
archive, or would you prefer to do it on your own?

Best regards,
  Alexander