Hello Dear

Jesica Gonjeehn jesica.gonjeehn101 at yahoo.com.ph
Sat Oct 15 23:49:52 UTC 2011

Hello,

How are you, My name is Miss Jesica. i am single obviously it my pleasusre to contact you after view your contact mail which really get me very interested in knowing you more for a serious and urgent matter.I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible i have something serious to discuss with you, write me back

so that we can get to know each other better.for futher communication and Identification, quit believing that we can move from here since it takes one to know someone.

Thanks and remem bless.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Yours,

Jesica