volatility-profiles_20131121-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Paul Richards Tagliamonte ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun Dec 22 05:00:11 UTC 2013

Howdy maintainer,

Thanks for your work so far,

I can't find any source for the stuff in the zip files in the source. Do you
have a pointer as to how these are generated? I'd be really nice to find a way
to ship the orig in a way that lets folks modify the work (perhaps also to
comply with the GPL, I've not looked close enough to see if this is
the prefered form)

Please do let me know, so I can tend to this package once it's back in NEW,

Cheers,
  Paul

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.